- Unconventional dog foods suspected in heart disease
- Service monkeys help with everyday tasks for people with paralysis
- Dog Heart Disease (Dog owners please read this is important!!!)
- Dog park is common denominator in mich. city's worm, parvo infections
- Pet DNA tests may be inaccurate, experts say
- Pair face jail, fines after botched attempt to neuter cat
- Prenatal exposure to hamsters may put children at risk for diabetes
- "Is bigger really better? food for thought" (Henry Schein, Vets First Choice to form new company)
- Wash dog toys to keep bacteria down, veterinarian says
- Rottweiler is breed most prone to osteoarthritis, study finds
- Pet Translator: Scientist Developing Device To Convert Dog Barks Into English Language
- FDA to investigate after ABC7 exposes euthanasia drug in dog food
- Study reveals concern about future of veterinary profession
- Dogs are red-green colour blind, research indicates
- How 3,000 very good golden retrievers could help all dogs live longer
- Dogs: Mom's Best Friend for Reducing Eczema Risk in Toddlers?
- Facebook billionaire pours funds into high-risk research
- Are Santa's Reindeer Males?
- Microchipping Law Looks to Help Reunite Lost Pets With Owners
- New study points to unexpected benefits of rabies vaccination in dog
- FDA urges caution when buying pet meds online
- FDA cracks down on companies pushing vegetable extracts and creams as cancer cures
- The Mystery of the Wasting House-Cats
- Kitties Absorb Flame Retardants -- How about your Kiddies??
- Study suggests pet exposure might help protect babies from allergies, obesity
- KC researchers testing dog vaccine for use against child brain cancer
- These Dogs Feel Like ‘Warm Bologna.’ Their Fans Say Bald Is Beautiful.
- Veterinarian, genomics pioneer's cloned cat turns 15
- Caterpillars with taste for plastic could help clean up Waste.
- It's Tick Season Already??
- Veterinarian Works Hard to Save Dog's Leg After Other Leg Falls Off
- Money Tips for Caring Pet Owners
- Uptick of Ticks threatens people and pets!
- Are these Skydiving Dog Poachers' Worst Enemies?